This site aims to give you a comprehensive overview of the CELTA course at Santiago University. It is linked to our other page which gives more practical information about dates, prices, travel, accomodation etc.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Contact us

Click here to contact us.

If you want an application pack or have specific questions, contact us at the above address. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Click here for dates, prices and more information about Santiago de Compostela, Galicia and how to get here.

"Overall I found the course to be extremely worthwhile. It was a challenge, but I feel confident and I feel as though I can teach."
Quote from one of our trainees.

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

The links for requesting applications do not work. Is the course still available? If so could you please send an application package?

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Ada said...

I have the same problem. Could you please send an application package? My email is sanduhada@gmail.com

1:19 AM

 
Blogger nancy john said...

I think everyone wants to ensure that they present their best work at all times. This is so whether someone is writing in English or another language. Of course, it easier when you are writing in the language that you grew up speaking.

TOEFL Exam Centre

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counters
Hit Counter